A unique holiday created just for you....our Dubai and Arabian Adventure with our partner P&O Cruises
• Sat 7th December – relax and let our Club Class Chauffeur service transfer you to the airport of your choice, then fly to Dubai arriving early on the 8th December.
• Sun 8th December – we will transfer you to the five Star Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Hotel Dubai for your three night stay, B&B.
The Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Hotel Dubai, a world of luxury, style and exceptional service. Ideally located in the heart of Jumeirah Lakes Towers along Sheikh Zayed Road, just opposite Dubai Marina. The hotel is also within walking distance of a host of luxury shopping facilities and malls, restaurants, bars, metro line, numerous beaches, and world's top golf courses.
• Wed 11th December – we will transfer you from the Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Hotel to the port for your embarkation on Oceana.
This evening enjoy a Dhow dinner and cruise, an intriguingly different view of this amazing city – a portrait of the new character of Dubai and the 8th wonder of the world, The Palm Island. With amazing views of all the attractions and landmarks in that area, you will enter the Palm Island where you will be able to see the attractions including the Atlantis Hotel and the other resorts. The iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel will also be visible across The Palm.
• Thurs 12th December – Dubai – departing evening
• Fri 13th December – Abu Dhabi – arriving early morning
• Sat 14th December – Abu Dhabi - departing evening
Whilst in Abu Dhabi you will experience an iconic desert safari by 4 x 4 vehicle. Travel into the desert and coast along the many sandy dunes allowing your experienced driver to glide along the hills whilst you enjoy the views and the thrills of the ride. You will also have the opportunity to stop off at a camel farm, which again is situated in the desert, learn how the camels are kept and perhaps have a selfie with one of them! Finally this tour will take you to dinner, in the middle of the desert there is a large camp which is host to your entertainment which includes food, drink, belly dancing, sand boarding, henna painting, camel rides and much more.
• Sun 15th December – Sir Bani Yas Island UAE - arriving early morning, departing afternoon
• Mon 16th December – Manama, Bahrain - arriving early morning, departing afternoon
• Tues 17th December – At sea
• Wed 18th December – Muscat, Oman - arriving early morning, departing afternoon
Magical Muscat tour - starting from Mina Qaboos Port you will first visit the Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world. After this you continue to the Muttrah souq which is home to the 18th century merchant's house where you will have the chance to shop. Your next stop will be the Bait AL Zubair museum, which was founded as a house in the 1920s and is the home of Omani culture and heritage. Next on the tour you visit the town of Muscat where you will be lead to the two forts of Mirani and Jalali and onto the Al Alam palace before you head back to the port.
Thurs 19th December - Khasab, Oman - arriving early morning, departing afternoon
Fri 20th December - Dubai - arriving early morning
Sat 21th December – Disembark and we will transfer you to Dubai international Airport for your flight back to the UK where your Club Class Chauffeur will be waiting for you to take you home.
- Club class chauffeur service from home to airport (up to 150 miles return)
- Return flights from UK to Dubai
- Private transfers
- 3 nights at the 5-star Bonnington Hotel in Dubai, bed and breakfast
- 10 night P&O Cruise on Oceana, full board
- Itinerary to include Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sir Bani Yas Island, Manama - Bahrain, Muscat - Oman, Khasab, Dubai
- Dhow cruise and dinner in Dubai
- Desert safari and BBQ in Abu Dhabi
- Magical Muscat tour in Oman
Other regional flights available at a supplement. All prices to be confirmed at time of booking.
Cruise ship, duration and itinerary may vary dependent on departure date.
Terms and conditions apply.
Please call: 03332 343 351 for more information.